Orlando, Florida is well known for being home to the best theme parks in the world, it’s the dreamland of almost every child in the world and a must-visit for all the families who like to travel.
There are several theme parks and attractions you need to visit during your visit to Orlando. Luckily, if you are a member of our Ascendant Holidays Lifestyle Vacation Club, you can easily book your week at Calypso Cay Resort any time of the year with the help of your member service representative to ensure your stay at an All-Inclusive resort.
Calypso Cay Resorts is located just a few kilometers away from the most popular parks in Orlando such as Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Universal Studios, Island of Adventures, and Seaworld.
Inside Calypso Cay’s one-bedroom villa, there will be a king bed master suite, dining room, living room, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, and two flat-screen TVs.
Ascendant Holidays members who are entitled to a two-bedroom villa have access to a second bedroom with two double beds, and three TVs.
This super Villa brings the convenience of a king master suite, and 2 bedrooms with 2 full-size beds to our Ascendant Holidays members.
There are options for everyone in the family! Calypso Cay holds the best on-property entertainment at their adventure park in which you’ll find several attractions such as:
- Rock Climbing: You can test your climbing skills at the 26-foot rock-climbing wall. It has three different climbing paths and museum-quality dinosaur fossils embedded in the surface.
- Zip Line: Fly over the air in the 300-foot zip line over Castaway Cove Adventure Park
- Extreme Air Jumpers: Soar up to 25 feet as you jump!
- Giant Slide: Slide through our 20-feet inflatable. It’s more challenging than what you can think of!
- Mini Golf: Calypso Cay’s 18-hole mini-golf course ensures family for the whole family.
Are you ready to book your next visit to Calypso Cay? Our member service representative will be glad to help. Contact us now!